Zumba and Kick boxing is starting from 5th September.
Physical fitness is losing ground among children to video games, TV, studies and sedentary lifestyle. Child obesity and musculoskeletal development disorders by the age of 14 years is becoming a common sight in India.
Probably making physical education and routine exercise regime, a part of the curriculum could help address this problem. Least that can be done is, parents encouraging children to make physical activity a part of their every day life.
Immediate benefits of routine exercises include:
- Improved ability to complete routine activities.
- Healthy bones and muscles.
- Improved motor skills
- Reduced injuries.
- Prevents many chronic health conditions. Regular exercising ensures a lower risk for developing chronic health problems.
- Better flexibility level
- Better concentration level.
Some tips for parents to encourage fitness:
Taking special interest in your kids’ fitness level go a long way in the child future health. Parents can exercise with their kids, that way, it will help both parent and child to get fit and also make it a fun time. Some of the exercises that can be considered as fitness activities include:
- Sportsare considered as one of the best exercises. Playing a sport your child likes help boost interest in the activity.
- Teach them Yoga. Yoga stretches work best as a holistic approach to improve overall health. If you are not familiar with correct postures then practice under the supervision of an expert.
For latest updates on health and fitness logon to www.gffi-fitness.org
Read more updates on https://www.facebook.com/BMXStrength
Follow Fitness Expert & Nutritionist Neeraj Mehta on Twitter https://twitter.com/NeerajMehtaBMX
Other related search
personal trainer salary
how to become a personal trainer online
how to become a certified personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer and nutritionist
how long does it take to become a personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer in bc
how to become a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness
fitness trainer courses in india
fitness training in india
fitness courses in indian universities
fitness courses abroad
fitness courses degree
fitness courses online
personal trainer courses
famous fitness trainers
fitness trainers on instagram
fitness trainers shoes
fitness trainers inc
fitness trainers salary
fitness trainers mens
fitness trainers near me